I like to patch!
1) Pulse functionality has an additional feature — if you pulse near a mission waypoint it will identify any related targets no matter where they are in the solar system — even if outside pulse range.
2) Turrets were not properly incorporating range benefits from subsystems into the hud badge Out of Range indicator, but are now
3) Broadside Beam weaponry sometimes wouldn’t register a hit properly on very near targets at certain angles. Fixed.
4) There were a few miners which could spawn in combat scenarios — and then they’d wander off to mine! Now they won’t.
5) Escort missions had a weirdly high appearance rate in station mission boards, which has been reduced.