IMPORTANT: NOTE THAT THE SAVE VERSION INCREASES WITH BUILD 1.05 — SAVES CREATED OR UPDATED IN 1.05 ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH ANY PRIOR VERSIONS OF THE GAME
1) Tactical options for all 16 turrets on Blackgate are available
2) Subsystem damage on turrets past 12 wasn’t being stored, but now is
3) If you abandon a dead drop or retrieval mission then pick up the cargo AFTERWARD, it isn’t marked for delivery, so you can eject or sell it. Also, retrieval mission cargo that gets jettisoned to a container due to other equipment on board the ship that was destroyed properly retains its tracking data
4) Can’t bypass guild rank requirements in tradein situations
5) As a precautionary measure, if saves fail to compress at save time, don’t write ANYTHING, to ensure that backups never get overrun. You will receive a message box in this circumstance, letting you know what happened.
6) If you have no missions, the on-station mission log won’t erroneously show hidden mission data, and works the same as in-flight mission log now.
7) If you enter Charon, then immediately leave (or dock and undock), a gold diamond will be placed on the gate so that you don’t have to go to the map to remember where it is.
8) Protect against an unbelievably rare chance that a mission could fail and complete at the same time
9) PC Steam Achievement stat resets fixed. I believe I’ve uncovered a Steam stats bug, which I’ve worked around now and it seems to work again. Very specific circumstances.
10) Mac Steam achievements should work again
11) Fix for scanning traders in a merchant protect mission after the mission is terminated causing a crash
12) Potential DX9 crash fixes for some users?
13) FIXED WEIRD SAVE PATH ISSUES!
14) Some new tweaks added to keep mission ships that are approaching you from following you ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE DAMN SOLAR SYSTEM if you decide to bug out.
15) Display of button on death screen was mapped to the ‘A’ control, not the ‘Confirm’ control which could lead to confusion if one was remapped. Also now always accepts ESC.
16) On dreadnaught ships w/ broadside beams there were cases where a near hit wouldn’t register. Fixed.
17) Atmospheric damage scales w/ shield capacity, so that you don’t become effectively invincible to atmo damage later.
18) Added camera zoom settings, just for you! (Located in the in-game settings submenu)
19) Can’t run 2 simultaneous copies of the game. Sneaking suspicion this was how some folks got save corruption, by simultaneously trying to save on 2 copies at the same time (since both receive controller input)
(Note for users with ‘leftover’ delivery/dead drop components. These will ‘clean up’ upon loading a game, after there are no dead drop or delivery missions in your log, and no story missions that require any deliveries. After that they shouldn’t recur)